BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Blogging

I would just like to say that this blogging thing is not going so well.
I don't understand all of the lingo yet and I take forever to make a post. But I am working on it and we will see how this goes. I picked a new template today. Let me know if you like it or not because I think its nice but I would like a new one. Maybe one specific to the ponderosa forest. I don't know if you have ever looked at templates but I am so cofused when it come to them. I guess only time will tell if its a good one or if I can find a replacement.
I think I am going to do some meditation and then maybe start working on an altar entry. I honestly had such a hard time with my altar that I want to hear what others have to say about it.

0 comments: